Sunday, January 21, 2007

Grrrr

If i could have been able to turn back time yesterday I would have in a moment. The first half of my day went well. All of it until I walked in the door from knitting group around 3:30 or so.

As soon as i walked in my phone was ringing. It turned out to be a groupmate of mine and she was mad. Apparently she mistook something that another groupmate said to her wrong and was mad at us. It all goes back to what took place at group earlier in the week. She's one of the ones that asn't there. Not being in the mood to deal with it right then and needing to knw what was said to her I asked if we could talk in a little bit. She wasn't happy but said fine. I talked to the other groupmate. She called the mad one back talked to her and told her that she could call me back. I wasn't mad, but needed to take care of few things. In the long run ended up with the ticked off groupmate calling me back yelling and swearing at me. I didn't say anything, hung up, called the other one back and let her know what happened so we are on the same page. So now I'm just not taking her calls. If I could go back I would have stayed at knitting longer and not take my groupmates inital call in the first place. Also I'll have to deal with the group leader in the morning most likley since I called her to give her a heads up on the situation too. Grrrrr. What to do.

No comments: