Friday, January 26, 2007

3 degrees!!!

Ok, I have had it with this cold. It's 3 flippin degrees out right now. I had the heat in my apartment at 75 and was still cold today. I have 2 comforters (1 is a goose down one), 4 afghans, 1 quilt, and 1 blanket on my bed as I type this.


On another topic, My Horoscope for the Weekend: You will be able to finish everything that you have planned. At work, your ideas will be appreciated for their geniality. In Love, you will have to pay attention to blunders. Tip: don't talk too much.

I love that bit "don't talk too much" Despite it being in the love section and me not being in a relationship it just fits my life. I'm rather talkative. Heck as we say in my family...We (my family) were born not needing to kiss the Blarney Stone with the amount we talk.

No comments: