Monday, February 19, 2007

No Incentive To Buy A House ...

...at least after last week. Words can't tell you how happy I was when my landlord and lady walked back into the house yesterday evening. While they were away:1.) the furnace died. consequently "J" had to have repair men come out and fix it.2.) the furnace apparently died again, but my landlord was able to get it running again.3.) a breaker blew and no matter what we tried we couldn't get it to come back on.4.) a winter storm came through.5.) we had no salt for the sidewalk and barely enough sand for here.6.) the shovel for here was missing in action.7.) i was getting called from another property that the person that shovels dovn there hadn't shoveld and it was icing.8.) i got another call that the person finally shoveled, but only the front, not the back, and didn't put sand down.After all that I had just had it and was ready to go into hiding. Like I said, words can't tell you how happy I was to see them return.

No comments: