Monday, February 12, 2007

Survived weekend

Well, survived the weekend. Jon and Pam left Friday night for the hotel to fly out Saturday morning to Puerto Rico. So Julie and the kids are staying here to dog sit. Well it was Julie till today when the kids returned from their aunts. I dog sat at night the past few nights. Tonight Rhonda started sitting the kids. Julie started a new job last week. All this goin on in such a short amount of time and some things were up in the air. That's why I was saying that I survived the weekend. So many things going on, things to keep straight plus a new sitter on board. Gaaaahhhh.

Plus it was my Dad's birthday yesterday so that meant no knitting group. :'( Oh well. I got knitting time in anyways.

As for the fair, still plugging away and we have money for it now.

No comments: