Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bruised & Swelling

Well, the swelling under my eye has gone down big time. Thankfully it never really bruised like I thought it would. I only have a slight bruise just above my lower jaw. Also the abrasion on my face has pretty much healed. My knees though....talk about bruised. THe bruising is like when I sprained my ankle. It seems like I brusied the bone in my knees. Yes there is such a thing as bruising the bone. I learned it yesterday when i had my medication evaluation. Talking about that I got one of my meds lowered! All I asked for is to shuffle the dosage around so i holy had to take meds 2 times a day. I got a dosage lowering in exchange. Even better.As for the fair, we got funding for it so my friends and i don't have to pay for things. Still putting in mega hours on it.

No comments: