Friday, May 04, 2007

I got sick of Juile last Saturday when I got home and found out that she didn't need me and lied aobut trying to reach me all week. I basically said that's it in a way. She said in a voicemail that was left after I had left for SnB (when she knew I was gone and not going to get it till too late) to go and have a good time with my friends. So...I'm going and havinga good time with my friends this weekend. Some friends of mine are picking me up this weekend from SnB and we're hanging out. Julie had to make other arrangements for the kids. Oh well. Her problem not mine. At least I had the courtesy to give her notice, unlike she gave me. Chances are I'll be with my family next weekend. Guess it's not so great to be her. Second of all, I am back in touch with "Egg Donor." I'm referring to her as "Mom Debbie" that way I can still call my step-mom "Mom" and not confuse the heck out of everyone. We'll be meeting Sunday for coffee. Don't worry everyone. I'm being careful and not getting my hopes up. I'm also not telling Mom and Dad till September. My friend Robbyn and I had fun with the security guy this week where we go Tuesdays. He was on vacation last week so he heard all about his poor fill-in's. Plus we're were our usual selves (nicknamed Trouble & Double-Trouble where we go Tuesdays). So it's been a fun week.Looking forward to Diane, Robbyn and I going to the Book Barn tomorrow afternoon. We may even go to Dagmars. Two non-knitters taking a knitter to a yarn store....this will be interesting if it happens.

No comments: