Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How's things going

Ahhh, finally a minute or two to relax. How nice it is. An update from the previous post:
  • 1 flat tire -- The tire has been fixed. Amazingly, the car dealership was the least expensive place.
  • 1 deceased friend -- His memorial is today. I'm not going. I'd like to, but usually, when I go to memorial services, wakes, funerals, and the such, I end up in the ER. I don't go any more as a way to avoid that step.
  • 3 Funny Stories -- Still laughing
  • 1 ongoing family story/legend from christmas -- The "10 Pounds of Fudge" story/legend from christmas is still going strong, and has not ended yet.
  • 4 cats still not getting along -- THey're getting along a little better day by day, but not playing together yet. At least they're not hissing or growling at each other constantly.
  • 1 Informational fair in the planning -- Fair preparations are well under way (another post entirely).
  • 1 call in to local sentaor -- The senator and I have been in touch and will be talking more.
  • 1 proclamation request put in -- Still no word.
  • 1 invite to previously mentioned fair on it's way to governor -- Also no word,
  • 1 ticked off step-mom -- Same old, same old.
  • 1 extremely happy maternal side of family (large family) -- I'm happy too. We've been in touch since May. It's great.

No comments: