Friday, January 05, 2007

Actually went to the Movies

A rarity, but I actually went out to the movies. A few months back Don (my neighbor) and I took Carlie and Nicky (ny niece and nephew in a way, I'll explain later) to see "Monster House" while we were watching them. During the previews we saw the preview to "Night at the Museum" and afterwards were saying that we wanted to see it. Well Don was going to the theater to see it tonight and invited me along.

It was a pretty good movie. Especially if you like comedies. It's got Dick van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Robin Williams, and Ben Stiller. Who more can you ask for in a cast for a comedy movie.

Ok so why do I call Nicky and Carlie my nepher and niece in a way? Well, my landlord and lady and their family get along like family. Their oldest child I have taken to outright calling my sister and hher kids call me "auntie." I look at the landlady and landlord's grandkids as my nieces and nephew pretty much.

No comments: