Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tomorrow's Horoscope Rocks

this is your horoscopI get the Horoscope for the next day in my email the evening before. MY horoscope for tomorrow rocks. It reads: "this is your horoscope for Thursday, January 11th: Sagittarius,You will be able to achieve great results and to take your revenge on a relative of yours who did not believe in your goals. At work, you will be favored and everything will proceed nicely. In Love, a lucky event will make you happy." The part that rocks is the getting revenge on a relative who didn't believe.

I stopped talking to the egg donor 4 years ago in May. Actually that whole side of the family. Back in 2001 I started a very quick downward slide with my mental health which the uphill climb was very rocky. That side of the family didn't believe I could do it.

I went from being a nursing student when I started the slide in 2001, to knocking on death's door a year later. Within 8 months of knocking on deaths door I wanted to get my own apartment without a roommoate and Egg Donor and her relatives didn't think I could do it. I did do it, but have not gone backwards since. I may have had a few ER visits since then, but not one hospitialization. I actually now sit on a Community Advisory Board (CAB) with the Local Mental Health Authority (LMHA).

Just doing this well I'm getting revenge, but I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments: