Monday, April 16, 2007

All was going fine until after I got back from knitting. That's when everything went to hck in a handbasket and I'm still trying to put myself back together. I call him my cousin (he's Mom's sister's son) and his wife have been expecting a baby. The baby was due Sunday. I made a blanket for the baby. Well, the baby died. One day everything is going along nice and smoothly. The due date is less than a week away. Everything goes perfectly fine at the doctor's office. THe next day the baby is dead. He didn't even get to be born alive. How cruel can life be? Give me all the rationale you want, it's not going to help right now. Plus I had to babysit and the 13 year old was being a pain int the butt. I'm at the point of telling his mom that if he gets out of line like he has been this past week a few more times she can find herself a new sitter. I'VE HAD IT WITH KIDS THAT THINK THEY CAN TALKBACK AND GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING!!!Yes I'm in a bad mood. Don't even get me going on the other people at the electric company today (customers not employees).
Mood:beyond irate

No comments: