Friday, July 27, 2007

Water Dilemma

He he he he. What's worse that it being hazy, hot (90+ degrees out), humid, and an air conditioner that doesn't cut it? Not being able to take a shower. At least for me the past day.

It all started yesterday evening when my landlord brought dinner to the shop. He mentioned that there was a leak in the basement. Between my depression and migraine I managed to forget about it. So I get home and all I want to do is take a shower. Noone tells me that you can't sue the shower so I take one. A nice, long, cold one. It helped with my migraine.

Well as soon as I step out I hear my landlady's granddaughter calling up the stairs to me. I ask her to come back up in a minute as I'm in the bathroom. That's when I get told, "Don't use the water. It's spraying all over the front yard!" I sak "Ok!" and think Oops. Guess I gave a couple people a shower. half an hour later I get word that I there's no water for the night. I can deal with that. THis morning the same. The water was back tonight. To make things a little more amusing, or not, it wasn't regular water, but sewage!!

No comments: