Monday, August 20, 2007

Confused

I'm so confused and lost. I mentioned in a previous post about my being at a crossroads in my mental health. I'm changing providers, and it's a big change for me. Well, I took the next step today.

I had my intake appointment at my new provider. It felt so weird. I know it's the right move and it's the right time. It just feels so strange. It's like I'm leaving home. Actually it was easier to move out into my own place. I'm just so nervous about it.

The lady that did my intake was really great though. I'll be seeing her next Monday to finish it up. I also know I'm going to a good place. It has a good reputation.

Sigh...I always knew this time would come. It's here and I just have to get through it. I will too. One thing mindfully. That's what I have to keep in mind.

No comments: