Friday, August 03, 2007

Bat Season Continues

Yep, I has yet another creature this morning. I woke up around 2 this morning to go to the bathroom. Walking through the kitchen, I saw something fly by. I thought it was a moth. I should have known better. Went to the bathroom then went back to bed.

I was in bed for just a few seconds and heard a flapping noise. I lay there saying to my self "It can't be...It just can't be." Once I heard it again I looked and saw something fly by and turned on the light. Yep, I had a bat. Cliona who was on the fool of my bed decided to give chase.

They went into the hall. THe bat came back and I shut the door. Succeeding in shutting the bat and I in my room. Cliona ran into the door and Meowed like crazy to get in. Rememnbering my landlord telling me to open my windows (screens) in this event the last time I crawled out of bed and did just that. Then crawled across my room for a towel, then back near the window. I then spent 30 min cowering while my little guest flew around my room. Finally it went out the window.

I don't want any more this summer.

No comments: